Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday Morning sunrise snowprise?

Sey-Mour Snow

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

With all 18z guidance pending Euro showing 3-8”.. it may need to be upped 

1-3” seems like a reasonable bet from GFS, Reggie, HRRR etc.  But can certainly see a path towards 3-6” like NAM/3KM/HERPIES.

Be nice to see the CT peeps get a win. Interesting little critter.

30 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

1-3” seems like a reasonable bet from GFS, Reggie, HRRR etc.  But can certainly see a path towards 3-6” like NAM/3KM/HERPIES.

Be nice to see the CT peeps get a win. Interesting little critter.

Not sure about Euro .. but if it juiced .. I’d raise my 1-2, lolli 3” to 2-4” lolli 5”

I’m about 65% sure this will find a way to fail .. but just trying to get the old Kev out of the coffin. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not sure about Euro .. but if it juiced .. I’d raise my 1-2, lolli 3” to 2-4” lolli 5”

I’m about 65% sure this will find a way to fail .. but just trying to get the old Kev out of the coffin. 

I think a narrow area could do well. But as you can see from hi res models, there is some disagreement where these bands set up. So it’s possible someone gets an inch of slop, and 10 miles away gets triple.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think a narrow area could do well. But as you can see from hi res models, there is some disagreement where these bands set up. So it’s possible someone gets an inch of slop, and 10 miles away gets triple.

Pretty fair chance I wake up at 4:15 .. look at the lighting in the room .. realize there’s no snow OTG creating a lighter environment (we all do it when it snows, so no one deny it) , and just get up and run seething in anger .. thinking about GGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

And most of us in CT aren’t winning this one lol. I think this is northern 3rd of CT up to the pike. Oh well we move onto the next one. 

We’re kind of lucking into this one so I’ll give it a pass and withhold my comment on the bolded. Hopefully we produce tomorrow and Thursday.