• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

The models are slowly coming around to the idea of a light possible event on the 27th.

Yea that’s the feature that the likes of JB have been calling the “rear guard action” trying to drum up an east coast snow as the pattern shifts and the increasing heights/warm up presses into the Northeast as the EPO flips. There is in fact a half decent 500mb shortwave in that flow dropping down while we’re still in the very late stages of hanging on to the overall eastern CONUS trough, but feature looks postively tilted and stays unphased/progressive. I mean it’s too bad the western pattern will be shifting at that point instead of holding/building a ridge allowing better amplification because boy there would have been a big time phasing opportunity with that.

But as it is, I don’t think it’ll be anything big BUT I could get on board with enough amp to generate an area of light WAA snows in PA that the models may eventually see better in the shorter range the next couple days. It would be warmer than this weekend of course but still fairly cold (def below avg) at that point as well. Even if it ends up being nothing or not much, it probably buys us an extra day or so of colder weather before the more significant warming trend.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, canderson said:

Our RAV4’s gate is frozen shut. Neve had that happen - guess rain got in the arm when we opened it last night and froze. 

My wife wanted to leave our car out this Am to make it easier for her to load.  I told her by 10AM you will not be opening the doors as they were wet at that point.