Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
TD 9/Ian Banter

MattPetrulli

25 minutes ago, Big Jims Videos said:

My cousin is in the McGregor neighborhood of Fort Myers.  I called and begged her to leave this morning. She said most of her neighbors are from the midwest and they all thought this was moving north and gonna dissipate. I hope that's just her clueless neighbors and not the general sentiment of this region. She's on a canal and says only one person moved their boat. I got her to go to a condo a mile more inland. 

IMG_20220927_084656.jpg

Most people are probably getting their info from the same sources, so it's quite possible that is a more widespread sentiment.

1 hour ago, hooralph said:

Is this the thread where we complain about family members in the path who won't evacuate?

My father-in-law is at ground zero - on a canal off Port Charlotte harbor...

1 hour ago, mississaugasnow said:

My in-laws place is right by El Jobean bridge. They aren't there but the house is in the red evacuate zone. Do you know if a lot of the area is staying? 

This will be one of the first storms I track where family property is on the line. 

1 hour ago, Big Jims Videos said:

My cousin is in the McGregor neighborhood of Fort Myers.  I called and begged her to leave this morning. She said most of her neighbors are from the midwest and they all thought this was moving north and gonna dissipate. I hope that's just her clueless neighbors and not the general sentiment of this region. She's on a canal and says only one person moved their boat. I got her to go to a condo a mile more inland. 

IMG_20220927_084656.jpg

still true.  see below

2 hours ago, Akeem the African Dream said:

zero reason to evacuate unless you live in a trailer park