• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Summer 2022

32 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Still in the playoff hunt.   Only 2.5 out.   It is possible all 3 Wild Cards go to the AL East. 

The AL East collectively is playing at a 98 win pace. To say it’s the best division in baseball by a country mile is a drastic understatement.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jns2183 said:

Currently in Charleston, SC. It’s 11:40am it’s 90, the dew point is 80 and HI is 107. Forecast is 2”-5” of rain from 2 till 8

. Pro

Oh God, am I glad I am not there. It is a complete nightmare package except no high winds.  I was just sitting here thinking of all the near  90s and 90s we are supposed to get and dreading them and this is so much worse. Looking at the 10 day now, it seems better than earlier.

It is 2:00am in Williamsport, it is 60 degrees and will drop a few more degrees overnight. Dewpoint is 48. I am glad to be comfortable. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, canderson said:

The AL East collectively is playing at a 98 win pace. To say it’s the best division in baseball by a country mile is a drastic understatement.  

It's unreal how strong the division is.  As for weather, I'm not expecting much in the way of rain tomorrow, perhaps a quick hitter storm but many places will be left dry.  Low of 60 here.  Beautiful week to get out on the river.

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah...after another "Haves and Have Nots" day tomorrow, chances dwindle once again. 

I hope some of us break 1" in cells tomorrow and sneaky Wed night rains.  Compared to the Drought a few summers ago, getting rain 1-2 days a week is not great but not like the several week period where many had literally no rain.   Some ended up with just 2-3" of rain over a 3 month period. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sunny skies with a splash and dash of cumulus. 82 degrees. The perfect summer day. 

Was just outside and it is indeed a dandy.  80 and fairly low humidity. With only two 90 days over this way (Maybe 3 tomorrow) half way through summer I find it hard to complain about heat...and I have been lucky with rain here as well.  Fingers crossed the Northern LSV gets trained tomorrow or Wed night.  (Edit-This includes Pillow and the more Northern Voyager as well as our Williamsport gang.)