• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

42 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I think there are two different influences there but the front itself would be in MD per the models...where the energy would be to interact with the heating.   The Central PA area seems to be in the gap.

Bub we always seem to be in the gap. :lol:

Looks like mostly south...Few stray sprinkles maybe.

We get the wind. 

• Haha 1

GFS drops a 2.75" bomb on the Delmarva.  SPC going with possible watches for LSV

image.png.0e705767ba8dbb197c4ee2bec0f1a724.png

https://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/md/md1454.html

Probability of Watch Issuance...60 percent

SUMMARY...The overall severe threat should gradually increase into
   the afternoon, with both damaging winds and hail possible. One or
   more Severe Thunderstorm Watches will probably be needed.

image.png.4c695cfc90c9604c94e3f060f2097c83.png

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

I personally do not think it is something to get excited about but its also not a dry day for everyone....so I am saying there is a chance.  LOL

Pretty much every single poster in this thread has completely written today off. Not just in terms of severe, but getting any rain at all included. Keep the good fight. Some areas at least look to get something out of this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Pretty much every single poster in this thread has completely written today off. Not just in terms of severe, but getting any rain at all included. Keep the good fight. Some areas at least look to get something out of this. 

Edit: Blizz never wrote it off. 

Then again, he'll be watching for some mixing after the front passes. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

i actually think we have chance. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Trashcan down!   Yesterday was pickup day so it was light but my trashcan is down for the first time in a while.   We are gusting into the upper 20's. 

Severe watch now up for NE PA.

Storms are starting to fire out west...scattered in nature so far, let's see if they congeal into a line as the trek east. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2022 at 6:58 AM, mahantango#1 said:

And no the thermometers are not off. Yes lots of sun. I was roto tilling yesterday morning in our big garden for 2 hrs and I was drenched in sweat. And we went up to Sunbury around 4:30 yesterday (gates opened at 5) at Spyglass winery to see Jeff Dunham (great show by the way!) the sweat was just rolling off of my wife and I, and running down my a** crack too. I thought that it would be cooler up there being it was a little further north of us by 23 miles. But that was not the case. Also I noticed that the field corn the leaves are pointed up. That is a sign that the crop needs rain.

4 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

its on crack, toss it. 

What is it with cracks lately?

:) 

• Haha 2