Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA Summer 2022

33 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

95??  LOL.  13 degrees higher than here.  You are like Pillow Sinks.  LOL 

Well with only .12 rain in the last 2 weeks the sun, the dry ground is starting to take a toll. As I said we were doing good up until the beginning of the last week of June. I have 24.10 rain for the year. And June I had 4.14 for the month. But most came in the first 3 weeks of june. I started pumping water from the creek for our big garden. I have ran that pump over 6 hrs. Since Monday. I irrigated yesterday morning. After the heat today it's basically almost dried up. So I got to do it tomorrow again. And my big garden is right beside the Mahantango Creek.

25 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I’m here now to vent about this miserable Summer weather.

I don’t understand how anyone can possibly  enjoy tropical humidity, no breeze & bugs!

I am sitting outside waiting for this outdoor movie to begin and I am completely miserable!

How many days until Fall begins!?!?

Fity Five

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

Well with only .12 rain in the last 2 weeks the sun, the dry ground is starting to take a toll. As I said we were doing good up until the beginning of the last week of June. I have 24.10 rain for the year. And June I had 4.14 for the month. But most came in the first 3 weeks of june. I started pumping water from the creek for our big garden. I have ran that pump over 6 hrs. Since Monday. I irrigated yesterday morning. After the heat today it's basically almost dried up. So I got to do it tomorrow again. And my big garden is right beside the Mahantango Creek.

I have complete sympathy for the dry issues.  It is almost ruining summer for places that get caught in weeks with little rain.  

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I have complete sympathy for the dry issues.  It is almost ruining summer for places that get caught in weeks with little rain.  

My neighbor said many years ago mother nature always makes up for its self I'm sure we will go to the other extreme when it Happens. Probably tropical remnants.

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I’m here now to vent about this miserable Summer weather.

I don’t understand how anyone can possibly  enjoy tropical humidity, no breeze & bugs!

I am sitting outside waiting for this outdoor movie to begin and I am completely miserable!

How many days until Fall begins!?!?

I’m with you 100% we need fall.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

So they have been waffling back and forth for a while, maybe it will come to be a reality. I just hope we all get some rain on Tuesday 

I definitely hope everyone gets rain Tue.  It sucks watching stuff die or struggle.  I do not think we ever need temps in the mid to upper 100's (up to 110) so I hope it get squashed. 

• Like 1