• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

32 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Thursday's D map may have some surprises near by.  We shall see. 

This doesn't look too promising. That rain over the southwest corner of the state is mostly in the first 36 hours of the run, and it appears to have overestimated last night's rainfall (showing 2 to 3 tenths of an inch overnight). 6z was slightly wetter, but still rather dry.

qpf_acc.us_ne.png

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

You stalking me now Training!? Because, yes, I have had exactly 1.74" haha.  I'm running almost spot-on average for the year though.  June was a little dry with only 2.4".  You?

I have a very good numerical memory. I love numbers. And yes I'm weird. I very clearly remembered your post over the weekend saying that you got .47". I easily added up the 2 numbers in my head and made my post. True story. :) 

I finished June with 3.1". You are on a mission to win July! 

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I have a very good numerical memory. I love numbers. And yes I'm weird. I very clearly remembered your post over the weekend saying that you got .47". I easily added up the 2 numbers in my head and made my post. True story. :) 

I finished June with 3.1". You are on a mission to win July! 

Color this fellow weirdo numbers guy impressed with your memory.  And yes, I'm tired of your dominance and coming for the crown.  The weather gods seem to be listening to my prayers.

4 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Color this fellow weirdo numbers guy impressed with your memory.  And yes, I'm tired of your dominance and coming for the crown.  The weather gods seem to be listening to my prayers.

Yeah...like, I'm REALLY weird. 

I went to my first Orioles game in 1977. Saw the Indians. It was jacket night at Memorial Stadium, and there were 29,215 in attendance. I read that in the Lancaster New Era the next evening and have not forgotten that number over the past 45 years. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah...like, I'm REALLY weird. 

I went to my first Orioles game in 1977. Saw the Indians. It was jacket night at Memorial Stadium, and there were 29,215 in attendance. I read that in the Lancaster New Era the next evening and have not forgotten that number over the past 45 years. 

Folks, we are in the presence of greatness; a legend is in our midst. 

21 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Radar not exactly looking "juicy" right now.   Meanwhile on the 3K

image.thumb.png.5a8c175f049fe132aba2b2fc06b5160c.png

According to MU's update from earlier today, a wave is going to form this evening and enhance shower activity over the southern tier counties. He's thinking that those areas could get a general 1-2" of rain tonight into early tomorrow AM. 

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

According to MU's update from earlier today, a wave is going to form this evening and enhance shower activity over the southern tier counties. He's thinking that those areas could get a general 1-2" of rain tonight into early tomorrow AM. 

A mid July mow may be on my horizon?  The grass has not grown at all since Mow 10.  Even the "lush" side.  LOL. 

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

A mid July mow may be on my horizon?  The grass has not grown at all since Mow 10.  Even the "lush" side.  LOL. 

I'm currently at #24 despite mostly missing out on good rains the past couple of weeks. I've had just enough to keep it growing, especially in open sunny areas. 

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

90 / 70 at 3:50. Think it's my 14th day at 90 so far. 

We're tied at 14. I hit that mark the other day. Only 86 here today so far as I've had a lot of cloudiness. 

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm currently at #24 despite mostly missing out on good rains the past couple of weeks. I've had just enough to keep it growing, especially in open sunny areas. 

We're tied at 14. I hit that mark the other day. Only 86 here today so far as I've had a lot of cloudiness. 

I am almost guaranteed to never reach 24 at this point even counting the fall.  Max I do, if it rained every other day, would be 6-7 more this summer then ,maybe 4 more Sept and Oct.  The front yard is pretty much done for the season. Its a May type of yard. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am almost guaranteed to never reach 24 at this point even counting the fall.  Max I do, if it rained every other day, would be 6-7 more this summer then ,maybe 4 more Sept and Oct.

How are your veggies doing? We're picking our first tomatoes of the season today. Peppers are right behind them, we should have a few by the weekend. Eggplant and cucumbers seem to be struggling this year. 

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

How are your veggies doing? We're picking our first tomatoes of the season today. Peppers are right behind them, we should have a few by the weekend. Eggplant and cucumbers seem to be struggling this year. 

Tomato's are not there yet but we have picked a few peppers.   I do not have the other two.  Have Kale which has grown quite well.  Blackberries and strawberries are doing well too.  All require watering every day if no rain that day. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Tomato's are not there yet but we have picked a few peppers.   I do not have the other two.  Have Kale which has grown quite well.  Blackberries and strawberries are doing well too.  All require watering every day if no rain that day. 

My strawberries have been done since mid June, but my raspberries are flourishing! No Kale, but our Oregano is also doing well. 

And yes, a lot of watering.