• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

How are your veggies doing? We're picking our first tomatoes of the season today. Peppers are right behind them, we should have a few by the weekend. Eggplant and cucumbers seem to be struggling this year. 

We picked our first cucumber yesterday. The tomatoes are probably 1 or 2 weeks away from the first ripening. Our peppers are behind schedule this year, but the zucchini is doing really well.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

We picked our first cucumber yesterday. The tomatoes are probably 1 or 2 weeks away from the first ripening. Our peppers are behind schedule this year, but the zucchini is doing really well.

Good to hear. Up until the past week I was getting concerned about our Peppers. They came a long way since then. 

We're getting ready to enjoy Tacos with our first homegrown tomatoes!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Good to hear. Up until the past week I was getting concerned about our Peppers. They came a long way since then. 

We're getting ready to enjoy Tacos with our first homegrown tomatoes!

We always look forward to the first BLT of the year with nice homegrown tomatoes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

87 as a high here today. Had a storm form right on top of me earlier but was only able to squeeze out .01” from it before it pulled away. That looks like it will be the total for the day. 

Put me down for an awesome T today.

2 days in a row with rain disappointments.

7 hours ago, canderson said:

If the don’t have a giant pillow fight during that carnival I’m moving there and running for mayor or president or whatever leads it. 

You could run for mayor and or organize the giant pillow fight. Could be a great way to raise money for the fire company! Winner of the pillow fight receives 2 my pillows For Better or Worse, It's About to Get Really Hard to Buy a MyPillow

• Like 1