Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

41 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

Getting some air movement now and I'm up to 47.

Just saw LCI finally spiked to 58, meaning the warmth is exactly 13,728 feet away.

Might take a drive over there.

lol LCI went from 39F to 59F in 15 minutes.

lcitemp.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

Had a nice downpour here but it stayed calm. There is a nice blanket of fog hovering over the ground. 

Capture.PNG

:cry:

It's amazing to be honest.  The very last place cold air rots at the surface.  I know the type of chilly fog that temp/dew means, it's not pleasant... while the larger region is 10+ warmer with some T/Td spread.  The wind just will not mix down.

Mountain summits hitting 100+ mph gusts with many areas seeing 25-60mph gusts down at inhabited levels.  But that area of NH just likes to stay calm in the lowest levels.  Love it.

20 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Why do you live in a shit hole for tropical plants and yet love them. It makes no sense.

It's fun to see the reactions the stuff gets. My windmill palm is 12' tall now. Many guests think it's fake or just in a pot set in the ground. Kind of puts me on tilt when people walk by it so they can then take a selfie with some of my lame sunflowers.

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It's amazing to be honest.  The very last place cold air rots at the surface.  I know the type of chilly fog that temp/dew means, it's not pleasant... while the larger region is 10+ warmer with some T/Td spread.  The wind just will not mix down.

Mountain summits hitting 100+ mph gusts with many areas seeing 25-60mph gusts down at inhabited levels.  But that area of NH just likes to stay calm in the lowest levels.  Love it.

I remember being a kid on the school bus and noticing my yard would always have BY FAR the most snow. I'd be sledding well into April while daffodils would be blooming in town.  My warmup-proof, gently sloped NW facing yard really served me well. 

• Like 1

• 40/70 Benchmark changed the title to March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly
  • dendrite unpinned this topic