Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13-14 snowstorm/nor’easter potential

George001

28 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

agree. digging farther W and the trough is more held back

1465275667_ezgif.com-gif-maker(4).gif.1db25c3124fda35a8c27410b65d31fd0.thumb.gif.710436f7df132719f16e990dfa9c9e79.gif

What really interests me is that piece in Canada. A slower evolution would hopefully give that more time to catch up and phase in. Without that this is just a moderate event, I’m looking for something big.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George001 said:

What really interests me is that piece in Canada. A slower evolution would hopefully give that more time to catch up and phase in. Without that this is just a moderate event, I’m looking for something big.

Moderate event would be fine I guess but yea, at this stage of the season we’re hunting for a big one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whineminster said:

Let's hope he is

Lol well I don’t want to rain on his parade. I joke with the sema peeps, I’m not trying to steal their snow, wish we can all cash in big, but if that’s what is needed for WOR and interior to get a big event, I won’t feel bad about it just like they don’t feel bad when their digging out of another two footer while we brush our walkways of a few inches of sand. 

• Like 4

I think you really want to see some bigger shifts here coming up, You're getting inside day 4 now and these incremental moves are not going to cut it, Usually by now you've had some models showing some big hits, Outside of the 0z UKIE, Or the 12z GGEM to some extent,  I have not seen anything else that i would consider reliable.

15 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I think you really want to see some bigger shifts here coming up, You're getting inside day 4 now and these incremental moves are not going to cut it, Usually by now you've had some models showing some big hits, Outside of the 0z UKIE, Or the 12z GGEM to some extent,  I have not seen anything else that i would consider reliable.

Agree.

3 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Just saw the 18z GFS. It was marginally further east with the northern stream that run. We need that sucker dropping down through the eastern Dakotas or western MN like the 18z NAM…not through the arrowhead and Green Bay. All else being equal of course. There’s some other nuances that can help out either way but the northern stream is my main focus when watching this runs. 

Manitoba Mauler.

40 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol well I don’t want to rain on his parade. I joke with the sema peeps, I’m not trying to steal their snow, wish we can all cash in big, but if that’s what is needed for WOR and interior to get a big event, I won’t feel bad about it just like they don’t feel bad when their digging out of another two footer while we brush our walkways of a few inches of sand. 

That's not fair, I cry for you WOR people

• Haha 1