• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, weatherwiz said:

yup and 700 fronto being tugged with it. just getting onto the computer looking through everything. time to declare me forecast a bust (outside of eastern CT). This is why I stocked up on the alcohol 

It's going to be like the eastern quarter of CT too.

• Like 1

So for CT peeps - the 12z fv3 hires seems pretty well lined up to the band's current position. Looks like it has it working it back west over the next few hours to get even @Damage In Tollandand to the Tolland/Hartford county border. Unfortunately it then almost immediately starts to collapse as the surface low continues to get tugged northeast as it clearly has been. But a few hours delay in that tug could mean quite a lot.

However, it seems on the more aggressive side of st guidance with the western push.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PhineasC said:

Does the east trend ever not happen on these coastals? It seems very consistent. I have had a lot more luck with more inland storms here.

The "cutter" next week will probably be way more snow than whatever I get today from the "bomb coastal."

We’ve had stretches where they all come northwest. My band last Dec was a late modeling push NW. some of the biggies have just been east lately.

• Like 1