Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought you would have busted into the 7's.  To get my 6.5 I had to measure on top up a few elevated surfaces that did not get much wind.   I am guessing I only got 2" or so after going to sleep.   Most of the damage was before 11. 

Caught in between to bands for a while. Had a real nice burst at very end.   

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Same here 6.5". But I missed 1am to 5am measuring so possibly settled a smidge but not complaining:D  Nice overachiever.

We (you, me, Cash) were winners with that early to late evening death band.   I had a supervisor out helping me shovel (push really) this Am.

image.png.db89ca4ceab3e4a6b78dc3f8424d5da1.png

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Cashtown = Snowtown

so I was in the other room this morn while the today show was on, and I swear Al Roker used my report on air.   I herd “Town” and 6.5” and looked over quick and saw a map of PA.   I’ll have to investigate later with the dvr.   

Yep Bubbler was correct your everywhere and on Nation TV  LOL

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Just did a short drive around and drifting it quite bad.  I mean its 6-7" of snow so it will not be too bad but roads are drifting over and really in much worse shape that at any point last night.  19 degrees.  Cash and some others mentioned this yesterday. 

very little drifting over here while driving into office.  You can see it starting in exposed spots as wind is picking up.

17 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Final snow total was 4.9". Current snow depth is 4.5". It's sunny, windy, and 25 degrees.

And there is no grass visible. :)

Ditto in Akron.  That last band added 1" to my early am obs.  I shoulda measured, but my yard has 4-5" when walking through it.  

• Like 1