joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

39.4 down from 40.5

Have 2.5" left.

Must have been a downslope dandy component to today, as those are the setups that have leave me several degrees warmer than you. 

SW winds today . I don’t think you downslope off SW winds do you. You may have just have had more sun in the morning and higher dews being east 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

No quite a bit left. Varies depending on exposure. But it’s ugly. Some hoods deep winter, but my area getting hit hard. Some grass showing. 

Wow . This is prime example why powder snow sucks . Sure it piles up fast , but it melts and compacts faster than a Colts team in Jacksonville . No one likes powder. Not even SpinJ

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Lol You had twice much as I did,  and are down to nearly what I have.

My house has lots of exposure. But across the street has 6”. You drive through the streets with woods and it’s a different world. I’m at a hill with some oaks and no protection. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Wow . This is prime example why powder snow sucks . Sure it piles up fast , but it melts and compacts faster than a Colts team in Jacksonville . No one likes powder. Not even SpinJ

It varies like I said. I can walk down my hill and it’s night and day. 
I’ll just look across the street and out the window where it’s protected as I get dressed and pull my undies up. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It varies like I said. I can walk down my hill and it’s night and day. 
I’ll just look across the street and out the window where it’s protected as I get dressed and pull my undies up. 

My brothers yard holds snow as well as anyone, he's on a north facing slope and on the bottom of a hill.