• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Video Chats Email List

psuhoffman

Starting a new thread just so people notice...  I am compiling an email list to send invites to future video chats.  This is so we don't have to post the links publicly to avoid trolls.  If you would like to get the invites to future video chats email me at [email protected].  Please include your amwx handle so I know who it is.  Your real name is not necessary unless you want to share.  

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Starting a new thread just so people notice...  I am compiling an email list to send invites to future video chats.  This is so we don't have to post the links publicly to avoid trolls.  If you would like to get the invites to future video chats email me at [email protected].  Please include your amwx handle so I know who it is.  Your real name is not necessary unless you want to share.  

Thanks

Awesome. Maybe after a time, make a list of users who have responded so that we can make sure you got our info? Thanks

3 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Awesome. Maybe after a time, make a list of users who have responded so that we can make sure you got our info? Thanks

These are the members who I have on the list so far...I intend to reply by email to everyone as I get them added.  Please give me a day or so to respond before assuming I didn't get your email.  Thanks!

scraff
WeatherShak
georgeBM
nwbaltimorewx
LP08
wxWatcher007
mattieg
kmlwx
snowmon
WxUSAF
Ajb
northArlington101
toolsheds
MillVilleWx
WinterWxLuvr
  • Like 1

This is who I have as of now

scraff
WeatherShak
georgeBM
nwbaltimorewx
LP08
wxWatcher007
mattieg
kmlwx
snowmon
WxUSAF
Ajb
northArlington101
toolsheds
MillVilleWx

WinterWxLuvr

Handle

Wvclimo

BTRWx

Demeter

Just654

alexderieer

Mordecai

TarHeelSnow

RDM

maestrobjwa

snowenoutthere

Cobalt

dmac

jmcnemar

PrestigeWorldwide

poolz1

eskimojoe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

New updated full list...  I will be sending a "test" email soon using the list to make sure everyone is on the spreadsheet correctly.  I will let you know when that happens.  

Wvclimo
BTRWx
Demeter
Just654
alexderieer
Mordecai
TarHeelSnow
RDM
maestrobjwa
snowenoutthere
Cobalt
dmac
AJB
jmcnemar
PrestigeWorldwide
poolz1
eskimojoe
anotherman
TSG
scraff
weatherShak
GeorgeBM
Nwbaltimorewx
LP08
WxWatcher007
MattieG
KMLwx
snowmon
WxUSAF
NorthArlington101
toolsheds
MillVilleWx
WinterWxLuvr
RandomChaos
2010extreme
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, mattie g said:

We should schedule post-fail calls. We'll all be best buds within a couple weeks.

More likely is that we'll all have thrown our computers into the streets and the subforum will be a raging dumpster fire with Yoda wandering aimlessly around vacant streets and Ji rocking back and forth in the fetal position in a dark alley. 

32 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Just wanted to apologize for not doing much with this lately or trying to set one up to discuss the impending flizzard…but my 3 year old has the flu and is not doing well.  

Family comes first. Doubt this will be enough to get a Zoom call going, anyway - especially since we haven't had our "get to know each other" call for the group. I'm guessing less folks would have been available on a weeknight as well. 

Hope the kid has a speedy recovery! 

• Like 3