Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

12 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

And I don’t mean to reopen any wounds but as I was catching up on threads these past few weeks I noticed an undeniable void on the board. I’m so saddened to hear about James, I know it’s really late, but this is the first I’ve heard about it and it’s shocking and quite sad. RIP brother.

I'm currently reading his book that he wrote. Very good book.

• Like 4

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I thought the GEPS looked the worst yesterday.....GEFS and EPS were similarly a little better with the EPO ridge yesterday.

The EPO ridge is great. The problem is that it has a EP Oh-no look too with a massive -PNA. Maybe we can hope that if we do get storms trying to run west, it's a mix bag or better yet...SWFE. But it is also a cutter risk.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The EPO ridge is great. The problem is that it has a EP Oh-no look too with a massive -PNA. Maybe we can hope that if we do get storms trying to run west, it's a mix bag or better yet...SWFE. But it is also a cutter risk.

Oh, agree....its not a big snow pattern. Its a serviceable pattern with latitude.

That RNA is going nowhere for the foreseeable future....will be until after the new year for that to ease. This is another page out of the 2018-2019 playbook, but those front enders still offer some festive snows.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

God I feel bad for the MA. Can't remember the last good winter they had. Maybe 14/15.

Northern part of the MA did pretty well last winter, though it was February and little else.  There were some NNJ stations that recorded more snow that month than my Maine foothills site had all winter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Northern part of the MA did pretty well last winter, though it was February and little else.  There were some NNJ stations that recorded more snow that month than my Maine foothills site had all winter.

Thanks,

I always thought New Jersey was considered Northeast (MA Delaware south to North Carolina).