Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

41 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well the clown maps may be off and noisy a bit, but it could be that temps just aloft are a bit cooler when the precip burst comes in. For you and I, we'll need to keep an eye on surface temps.

Yeah… definitely looks like a non zero chance of accumulating snow…. We’ll see what happens over the next 2-3 days 

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

You and your ice storms LOL. I'd much rather have sleet. The last thing I'd want is an ice storm. I would never want to have the damage and destruction and I stream can cause. Let alone losing power. Let's hope for sleet and snow

+1 I don't want that either.  Give me snow, sleet or plain rain.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Need to look at individual members . My guess that’s what he was doing 

Exactly what you don't do, You look at all 31,  You look at the mean, That will tell by where that's tracking and possibly heading and there are several that are tracking further NW.

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, I will cut them off in that time frame too.

I am not saying they should be universally ignored at this range, but in this case, given that that trend reversal is counter to the steadfast European suite and the GFS op, I am okay disregarding...for now.

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I am not saying they should be universally ignored at this range, but in this case, given that that trend reversal is counter to the steadfast European suite and the GFS op, I am okay disregarding.

Not saying that the GFS or GEFS is right, But the euro hasn't been steadfast either, The only flag that i still see is that the 06z EPS took a good bump north too, But we shall see here at 12z.