Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just downplay all events. Call for rain everywhere 

Well given that I actually look at stuff, it doesn’t look snowy for you. Looks better north of pike and esp near NH border on north. You’ll get some ice and sleet probably after a little snow to start and maybe to end. But it’s toasty near and above 850.

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well given that I actually look at stuff, it doesn’t look snowy for you. Looks better north of pike and esp near NH border on north. You’ll get some ice and sleet probably after a little snow to start and maybe to end. But it’s toasty near and above 850.

Too early to lock those kind of high end finesse details 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Grinch prancing through the hills of Tolland with sleet plumbs dancing on Kev's head?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Correct. Sleep is the single most important thing humans need  . It cures so many evils. Nothing beats 7-8 hours a night. I’m out 

Got a great nights sleep . 8:45 -4:30. Out running at 4:50.  Why would anyone stay up for models all night hitting refresh at midnite when they can see them in the morning and they’ll be different by 6z? Will never ever understand that 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I love how I comment on guidance and I'm dashing hopes lol. I'd feel good near and north of NH border. That's all I mean. Maybe Kevin gets glazed. 

I feel great from I 495 points N....good north of 128....in the game down to pike maybe even CT/RI border..

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Got a great nights sleep . 8:45 -4:30. Out running at 4:50.  Why would anyone stay up for models all night hitting refresh at midnite when they can see them in the morning and they’ll be different by 6z? Will never ever understand that 

People are different...I can not sleep at 10pm if I try....so if I'm up at 12am, anyway....why not look? I know you would....

• Like 2