• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

Don’t forget, the backside snows are always overdone on the models. For everyone except the traditional snowbelts it means soaking rain followed by an abrupt and windy shutdown of moisture. Delta will like the cold winds. Lol 

It is surprising how close a couple of them look- I don’t buy it. I’d look for big adjustments NW in this pattern. Which I think the disco was alluding to. With the accompanying chances for localized Buf snows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

Don’t forget, the backside snows are always overdone on the models. For everyone except the traditional snowbelts it means soaking rain followed by an abrupt and windy shutdown of moisture. Delta will like the cold winds. Lol 

It is surprising how close a couple of them look- I don’t buy it. I’d look for big adjustments NW in this pattern. Which I think the disco was alluding to. With the accompanying chances for localized Buf snows. 

I really need gusts above 50mph to get my juices flowing.  But since it’s been so damn dead I guess I’ll have to accept this as it’s better than nothing. 

Any way you slice it next week beginning Sunday afternoon looks very active. The big player will be the WAR and it’s strength. GFS says it’s on steroids and the Euro says it’s just the the weakling…if it’s closer to the Euro then we get a good chance at a bunch of snow…if it’s the GFS then we pull out our inner Seattle 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Dude!!! The better for you. You. You. You. It means nothing for those outside of Buffalo 

That system is going to cut west mine as well get some decent les behind. Flow turns nw behind so impacts everyone really. Who doesn’t want to watch the bills vs pats on Monday in a lake effect band? Not really a good synoptic pattern next 2 weeks with se ridge. It’s cutter season.