joxey
2pm Saturday, 11/20 @ Funky Murphy's ORH

40/70 Benchmark

GTG in November or December  

22 members have voted

1. 1. November or December?

2. 2. Boston or Worcester?

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Just gassed down my take out potroast from the get together.  Dam it was good. For a beer joint, Funky Murphy’s grub is pretty decent.   

Wizz’s steak looked great too, and so did Rays steak tips. Nice job Ray…Good place for a get together. 

You are a blast to hang out with. Look forward to next month. I'll fire up a thread tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Kevin @Sugarloaf1989, so glad you made it out and so very sorry to hear about your dad. Hang in there and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for setting this up, nice place I just wish it had parking for handicapped people, but that's tough in cities. Nice to get out of the house. Thanks about my Dad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Thanks for setting this up, nice place I just wish it had parking for handicapped people, but that's tough in cities. Nice to get out of the house. Thanks about my Dad.

If I had known, I would have given you my spot. I didn't realize. We can make sure that doesn't happen at future events.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

If I had known, I would have given you my spot. I didn't realize. We can make sure that doesn't happen at future events.

It's tough in cities because space is at a premium.  The walking/exercise is good for me. And thankfully a deserted street to park on. I meant to ask beforehand,  but I was coming regardless. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Was hoping Kev and I could have Parked  next to each other, to compare the cleanliness of the trucks :P…it would have been a close contest.  

I took a peak at your truck as I walked the 2 miles back to the alley where I found a spot. Exceedingly clean, but I gave the nod to me. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I took a peak at your truck as I walked the 2 miles back to the alley where I found a spot. Exceedingly clean, but I gave the nod to me. :lol:

Bahaha…ok I’ll give this one to ya. 

Had to move the snowmobile trailer before I came and that got the edges of the tires a lil soiled in some soft ground…so I knew that might cost me the win:lol:.