Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June, 2021 Discussion

Typhoon Tip

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Everyone is not you

I know you well enough to see that you def have come around to not minding this wx like you did even 10 years ago. You might prefer chilly coc k nights with jackets and pants in summer, but yiu have 100% warmed up to this wx ..You wouldn’t have the guys over today playing shuffleboard, bocce and jarts and Marco Polo in the pool if it was 71 with dews in the 40’s today with a breeze. You enjoy this wx more than you let on , even though it may not be your favorite . 

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I know you well enough to see that you def have come around to not minding this wx like you did even 10 years ago. You might prefer chilly coc k nights with jackets and pants in summer, but yiu have 100% warmed up to this wx ..You wouldn’t have the guys over today playing shuffleboard, bocce and jarts and Marco Polo in the pool if it was 71 with dews in the 40’s today with a breeze. You enjoy this wx more than you let on , even though it may not be your favorite . 

I have always loved summer dude, shit I grew up on the beach. I have loved hot weather just not high dews. Having worked outside most of my life it sucks. I know you have been an office worker your whole life and wouldn't understand. I definitely prefer winter. You can always put on more layers. Summer is great muck sucks.

• Like 2

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

I broke a sweat eating my burger outside does that count?

As long as you’re enjoying it my friend. 

I like getting long walks or some exercise on the hot days and making the exercise completely useless with ice cream afterward lol.