• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

18z NAM now above the NBM product ...well, haven't seen the 13z cycle ... but has temp nearing 90 on Saturday metrowest of Boston and maybe right downtown too.   Actually, has mid 80s to Logon tomorrow - it's been having difficulty admitting to this warm air mass... 

84 here was the high today with low-ish DP.  ...it's basically utopic deck weather.

12 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

He’s good with chainsaws I hear... sleep tight tonight.

Great early season heat, perfect start to summer.

I’m all for ball busting. Lord knows I do enough of it . But if you look at say his last 100 posts.. how many would you guess are directed at me ? I know.. and Dendy knows .  We lock up tight tonight . We all just brush Ginx stuff aside.. we know his deal 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m all for ball busting. Lord knows I do enough of it . But if you look at say his last 100 posts.. how many would you guess are directed at me ? I know.. and Dendy knows .  We lock up tight tonight 

Give me a refund on those covid eyeglasses you sold me and we're good. Otherwise there's no telling...

5 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Fire going. Sox on. 

5B7452DA-E1AA-435D-8DC7-C63006DEA8FE.jpeg

Ha, sitting outside in shorts on a summer evening at Sushi Yoshi listening to live music coming from Stowe Cider... while bikers and runners pass by on the Rec Path.  Clouds rolled in so temp won’t be dropping fast.  It really feels like a summer evening.

• Like 1