Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

5 years ago was a great April snow event. The second of the back to back events. 

2nd lowest April max all time in ORH during that one with a high of 22F. Only April ‘82 had a colder high (21F). 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

2nd lowest April max all time in ORH during that one with a high of 22F. Only April ‘82 had a colder high (21F). 

I remember coming home from work and realizing my snow guy gave up for the season.  Shoveling at midnight but it’s always fun.

36 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I hope so. I’m pretty well all set with cold weather. I put my snow blower away today. 

I fell twice on the ice this winter...time to think warm.  We were in FL 2/25-3/10 and going back hopefully in late June to get a sense of living there....can always come back for a month in winter and stay in a nice air bnb.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I fell twice on the ice this winter...time to think warm.  We were in FL 2/25-3/10 and going back hopefully in late June to get a sense of living there....can always come back for a month in winter and stay in a nice air bnb.

Sorry about the fall. I fell about 10 years ago and broke my radius, cracked my humorous, and dislocated my elbow. 
I have a house on the intercoastal in Wilmington, NC with a boat slip. That’s where I’m headed when I retire. Little too far north for me in the dead of winter, but I’ll survive. I like snow, but honestly I’m about done with it. I like to look at it, but cleaning up the mess I can do without. I also have balance issues that are getting worse. It’s just a matter of time before I take a header on the ice. I’m very careful but I know it’s coming.

• Like 1