• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Synoptic Snowstorm 2/1-2/4

1 minute ago, TugHillMatt said:

Please let the winds turn NW rapidly. This NE crap can go away.

Finally seeing some decent snow here. Hopefully it's here to stay for some time.

This one is all done. I thought so last night and was correct (for here).  I have never seen downsloping here but I was wrong in thinking it was a minor factor.  Now we still have what appear to be good radar returns and still weak sauce for rates.

The wind shift to NW won't really matter as the atmosphere will start drying and multi bands are usually meh...

2 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

This one is all done. I thought so last night and was correct (for here).  I have never seen downsloping here but I was wrong in thinking it was a minor factor.  Now we still have what appear to be good radar returns and still weak sauce for rates.

The wind shift to NW won't really matter as the atmosphere will start drying and multi bands are usually meh...

It's finally dumping here. As this awful dry slot from downsloping continues to back off, I think you guys will join in as well.

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

It's finally dumping here. As this awful dry slot from downsloping continues to back off, I think you guys will join in as well.

I just realized that I forgot to add in the 1" of snowfall we had yday morning to my daily report.  So our storm total is 4.5" as of this a.m.

Snow intermittently picking up here.