• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Aqua-Docs
    Newest Member
    Aqua-Docs

Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am sorry.  I am just discussing models.  I will keep it down.  My favorite part of this is model dissection. 

No need to apologise. I just havent had a chance to see anything lol

1 minute ago, canderson said:

Methinks your flight gets cancelled. 

Travel agent, weather guy, airline scheduler, is there anything you can't do?

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

and if 75 percent of this Euro Ens verifies, most approach climo in 2 storms.

Exactly! We should be well ahead of the game even if this event under performs a little bit.

Enjoy the storm folks. Looks like the second blockbuster event for you this winter. We're staring down another big bust south of Mason-Dixon. If it's not the mix line, it's a dry slot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Enjoy the storm folks. Looks like the second blockbuster event for you this winter. We're staring down another big bust south of Mason-Dixon. If it's not the mix line, it's a dry slot.

Thanks EJ. Everything is real time now at the very least and all is in play as far as concerns. Good luck to you down there. 

20 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Should we be concerned about the latest NAM run?

I would not it seems most models have trended this way. I think now Tom Russel map was right. Big lean East and north with the heaviest. Kind of unreal two for two this year showing big amounts then as the storm is starting fades. Still happy with what we get but think more in the 4 to 8 range around Harrisburg, Lancaster, York .

1 minute ago, paweather5 said:

I would not it seems most models have trended this way. I think now Tom Russel map was right. Big lean East and north with the heaviest. Kind of unreal two for two this year showing big amounts then as the storm is starting fades. Still happy with what we get but think more in the 4 to 8 range around Harrisburg, Lancaster, York .

So would you discount the EURO? And I should say why? Outside of one run the EURP has been the most consistent model for this storm. 

• Thanks 2
  • Weenie 1