Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan 31 - Feb 2 Storm

stormtracker

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

Ya bro. That's not gonna work for me

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

WHAT? This is breaking news to me.  

GFS took another step to the Euro IMO.  GGEM took a bigger step and was close to a Euro-like solution....get the phase more south and you’d be happy (maybe).

Also...can you take the ‘sent from my’ off your posts?  

• Like 6

Will need to see the individual panels but UK at 96 has a 1006 low over southern OH/northern KY....looks like the transfer is starting based on the isobars.  120 due east of OC MD by about 100 miles.  144 985 near Nova Scotia.
Ninja’d by yoda
8-10 on ukmet

Uk no bueno. First really bad run tonight Imo. Weak sauce with the WAA. Drives the primary north. Weak sauce and north with the CCB.  Diffuse mess of a coastal. 

The euro is all alone on an island man. And its close to its wheelhouse although the transfer to NC is still 120 hours out per 12z run.

Just now, Ji said:
2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:
Uk no bueno. First really bad run tonight Imo. Weak sauce with the WAA. Drives the primary north. Weak sauce and north with the CCB.  Diffuse mess of a coastal. 

The euro is all alone on an island man. And its close to its wheelhouse although the transfer to NC is still 120 hours out per q2z run.

Um CMC was pretty close to the Euro

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Uk is a nice thump for everyone 4-8. Then light snow for another day. 6 plus for everyone. 

Whew. Uhh, which is it? Both?

• Haha 2

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic