• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PoZitron20
    Newest Member
    PoZitron20

Upstate/Eastern New York

33 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

We went on our honeymoon 11 years ago and my wife got sick going to and from the resort lol. Last year we rented a car and that was much better. This year you cant rent cars becsua of Covid so we'll see this goes. I agree, this is our favorite island. St Kitts is a close second.

i've only been car sick once in my entire life and it was on the ride from the Sandals resort on the North end of the island back to the airport.  I'm not sure what it is about those roads and tour buses, but damn... 

28 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

i've only been car sick once in my entire life and it was on the ride from the Sandals resort on the North end of the island back to the airport.  I'm not sure what it is about those roads and tour buses, but damn... 

Yep that’s the same ride we were taking. The driver had to pull over for my wife and luckily did so at one of the many roadside bars where we all topped off on pitons. 

47 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

Yep that’s the same ride we were taking. The driver had to pull over for my wife and luckily did so at one of the many roadside bars where we all topped off on pitons. 

I always joke that I said the word piton over a hundred times when we were there. Those things go down so easy.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Looking at the EPS pressure spread it seems the primary is pretty far north, somewhere near L.ERIE before"jumping ship"..

Screenshot_20210120-200044.png

These tracks can be good for a quick thump but we gotta watch temp profiles in the western zones. Syracuse NE usually is fine.