Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

6 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Look at the Rgem trolling the snow weenies in the North 'Cuse burbs...lol

Just tallied up the "winnings"...up to 25.6" for the season IMBY. About 80-90% of it Fake Snow or enhanced in some way off the lakes. Without the scraps we get this would be like...Raleigh-Durham?

I just cracked 15" on the season this morning with a fresh inch overnight. I actually have 2" on the ground which is close to the deepest "snowpack" I've had all season (:lmao:)!.

Rochester firmly in record territory at this point with only 2 winters in history that had less snow to this date.  

13 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

How was holiday? I think I'm going to go this weekend. 

It was honestly incredible.  I don't know if part of that is because I haven't done much fun stuff for the past 10 months but I had a blast.  The snow was super light and soft, damn near champagne powder.  The woods had an easy foot of untouched stuff.  We crushed 29 runs in 4 hours and got into a ton of glades (most which aren't even real glades, just my usual secret woods spots). We never waited a single second in a lift line because it was a Tuesday morning.  One of the better days I've had in a long time...  My body feels like it was hit by a truck today, kind of a great feeling and a horrible feeling all at once. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Stuck at .5” in Irondequoit. Grass is totally visible. Congrats to the winners! BUF wx, you did well. Good call

headed to Tug on Friday

Wow, that's tough. :( Lakeshore areas are really getting whiffed this year. I work with a couple people from Oswego, and they said they haven't gotten much at all this winter. They said there are actually many times where we have more snow than they have right in Oswego.

4 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Stuck at .5” in Irondequoit. Grass is totally visible. Congrats to the winners! BUF wx, you did well. Good call

headed to Tug on Friday

Dave I think your turn is in here the next 2 weeks. Many southern sliders that would bring some Ontario enhancement and NW wind events. It’s coming bro.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Wow, that's tough. :( Lakeshore areas are really getting whiffed this year. I work with a couple people from Oswego, and they said they haven't gotten much at all this winter. They said there are actually many times where we have more snow than they have right in Oswego.

We at least look like deep winter now with decent snowcover. As spotty as snowcover has been here, I feel for the ROC people who are in a murder hole.

• Like 4

Just now, Syrmax said:

We at least look like deep winter now with decent snowcover. As spotty as snowcover has been here, I feel for the ROC people who are in a murder hole.

Agreed. I hope the "36 degrees" tomorrow doesn't ruin too much.

Rochester went from "snow champs" last year to being North Carolina this year.