• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BobbyB
    Newest Member
    BobbyB

January Banter 2021

22 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I don’t know what I’d do if Minnesota ever won the Super Bowl. I honestly don’t. I still haven’t recovered from them losing Super Bowl IV. It’s definitely a bucket list item. I waited my whole life to see UVa win a national title in basketball but I think the Vikings would top that.

Probably the same way I felt after the Caps won the SC. I cried like a baby. Just out of seeing something I never thought would happen given years of crushing losses. 

But mainly I cried because I missed my dad and what his reaction would have been since he was the one who got me into hockey. I wish I could have shared that feeling of happiness with him. Still do.... :(

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, DanTheMan said:

Entire household in tears this afternoon, waited 18 years to see Cleveland back in the playoffs. Probably going to get smacked by Pittsburgh next week but I dont care.. Cant describe how happy I am today

Next up HECS! 

Happy for you. That’s a long wait. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I don’t know what I’d do if Minnesota ever won the Super Bowl. I honestly don’t. I still haven’t recovered from them losing Super Bowl IV. It’s definitely a bucket list item. I waited my whole life to see UVa win a national title in basketball but I think the Vikings would top that.

Well, we don't ever have to worry about that.

• Haha 1

Let me just bring myself back to reality here.. it's looking like the Jan 8th storm is going to be a December 2018 disaster watching NC and S VA get crushed while I get absolutely nothing. Knowing my luck it will rain on the 12th and that's even if there's a storm.. then it will be cold and dry for the rest of January until February torches. Disaster comparable to last winter.

13 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

Let me just bring myself back to reality here.. it's looking like the Jan 8th storm is going to be a December 2018 disaster watching NC and S VA get crushed while I get absolutely nothing. Knowing my luck it will rain on the 12th and that's even if there's a storm.. then it will be cold and dry for the rest of January until February torches. Disaster comparable to last winter.

Well, if there's no storm next weekend, 3 playoff fb games on both days and bama/osu on Monday for entertainment isn't so bad.

Titans gave up 439 points this season. That's not good.

Remember Campbell and Brandon Williams didn't play in the overtime loss this season. I think they will make a big difference against the run, because, that's what they do.

3 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

Good luck Washington fans. I'm pulling for you. I don't see how anyone root against Smith except for Giants fans. 

100% rooting for Smith.  I’m not a WFT fan because of Snyder but no way I can root against Smith...what a comeback story.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Hurts you’re killing me bro (idk how to feel)

When are you changing your name to Hurtzadelphia?

• Like 1