Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Perspective. Other things are way more important. It's the same with rooting for a football team. I don't let in ruin my day or a whole week if the Ravens lose. I have other stuff in my life going on, as I am sure you do.

Music right?

That is correct...and I have not given it nearly as much space in my mind and life as I need to. I know I could be putting a lot more of myself into it instead of wasting mental energy the way I have...thanks for the words of advice guys :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

In hindsight, kicking that FG was even more of a dumbsh-t decision than I thought at the time. 

I thought it was pretty gutless at the time too. Cutting through the crap you either have a shot at a TD one play from the 9. Or you have to get a stop then drive the whole field with no timeouts in under 2 mins and get a TD anyways. That doesn’t seem like a hard choice to me. I was shocked they kicked. 

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

@WxUSAF plus if you go and don’t get it you still have a shot if you stop them there. That was one of the worst calls ever. 

If they don’t get the TD, then the Bucs get the ball inside the 10 and they still need to get a stop! 

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

And I'm wondering why Rodgers didn't just run it in on 3rd down! He had space!

For sure. He could probably have at least gotten down to the 2 or 3.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic