• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec (Edit: Jan1/..2 ) multi-faceted ptype mess potential...

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Yea if you believe the GFS thermals verbatim.  I think it would be isotherrmal thump

Two different things. Verbatim any model showing that would be rain.  But, if you think it’s colder than actuality, sure whatever you think. Don’t forget gfs loves to be too cold in SWFE. Respect the warm tongue. 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Boy what a deja vu post this is. We remember well

Deja vu of what? Picking apart a GFS point sounding at 33 F at this range is a fool's errand, regardless of whether or not the pattern supports a cooler scenario.

Tossing the GFS thermal field but only to go colder is too simplistic, that's why I posted.

• Like 2

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

This is a entertaining morning of posts .

Jerry needs to drive to Weymouth and give Scott his THC/CBD mix. 

Lol we love Scott. He deserves everything he gets however as he is biggest ball buster here and we all know it. Great news for ski areas though. They are rebuilding and the last thing thy needed was a Christmas redeaux

Just now, WinterWolf said:

What a bunch of wussies..geez.  When they like to bust chops it’s ok. But don’t show the differences between ideas of Meteorologists.  Oh god no????   Grow some balls dammit. 

Nothing has changed in 15 years bro in regards to this. Lol best is those outside our forum coming in clueless.  

Just now, OceanStWx said:

I was actually curious if you had a specific call you were joking about. 

Our snowfall stats look great to start the year at GYX, but I would argue strongly that both "big" events were actually pretty shitty forecasts on our part. :lol:

Nah mostly a GFS reference how some say its too warm and others too cold. Carry on wx forecasting might be the toughest job in these situations.