Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter 2020-2021 whining thread

BullCityWx

3 hours ago, Tar Heel Snow said:

El oh el. This latest threat verbatim with models now blankets where I am now and then snow holes DC...where I'm moving this weekend. I think i've been the bad luck charm this whole time SE friends, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Enjoy being in the forum with Ji LOL. He is a hoot.  Lots of good people up there in that group. I moved down from there to here in 2016. Since I left they havent had much to celebrate lol. Maybe you can reverse thier luck

Wow guys I'm just so deflated. I understand that snow is hard to come by in the upstate, and even harder for the rest of SC, but i usually see something . It just refuses to snow in SC this year. Us and FL are the only states to not see any accumulation this year (not counting the state line areas over 2500 ft). The most frozen I've seen so far was the 5 minutes of hail last night.  This just stinks.:(

1 minute ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Wow guys I'm just so deflated. I understand that snow is hard to come by in the upstate, and even harder for the rest of SC, but i usually see something . It just refuses to snow in SC this year. Us and FL are the only states to not see any accumulation this year (not counting the state line areas over 2500 ft). The most frozen I've seen so far was the 5 minutes of hail last night.  This just stinks.:(

I'm basically in the same boat as you even though I'm in the foothills of NC. Not even an inch of snow combined since Dec. 2018 and the coastal plain is going to get more tomorrow night than I have in 25 months. 

• Sad 1