Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2020-2021 whining thread

BullCityWx

23 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

This is going to be very active in about 8hrs lol 

Yep. I’m just south of the cutoff line so I’m not expecting much. Frustrating to see storms miss all around me. I’m a true winter weather jinx. I’m a weenie inside also but I don’t act like it bothers me. I’ll probably watch the radar until 3 and drive 10 miles north to see the snow. I’m on tilt. Next storm north of 40. Rant over 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PantherJustin said:

This is going to be very active in about 8hrs lol 

For reals!

(Strolls in with a slight grin and some swagger in his step.  Scans the room to see who is here early, looking to see where the action might be late this evening as the room fills up.  Finds the punch bowl and empties 3 airplane bottles under his sleeve.  Winks at the cocktail waitress serving the meat tray.  He knows this is gonna be one hell of a night)

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

For reals!

(Strolls in with a slight grin and some swagger in his step.  Scans the room to see who is here early, looking to see where the action might be late this evening as the room fills up.  Finds the punch bowl and empties 3 airplane bottles under his sleeve.  Winks at the cocktail waitress serving the meat tray.  He knows this is gonna be one hell of a night)

:P

I could almost hear that in Sean's voice.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grayman said:

Lots of people try to tell you. Maybe you will learn from this. 

Don’t be a wanker.  :P  Here are some of my various comments about this event:

Like I always say, a pessimist is never disappointed.

I don’t hear of any tv or pro mets willing to stick their necks out on this event. Can’t say I blame them. So many variables in play.

An event like this has a huge risk/reward ratio. Highly likely bust potential...

I just can’t wrap my head around the possibility of this verifying. Cut it in half maybe.

1 hour ago, magpiemaniac said:

This is the winter of what could have been.  Missed opportunities.

We live in the south and the only thing we can hope for are frozen precipitation opportunities :lol: The more opportunities, the better our odds of cashing in  :wub:  I haven’t seen anything frozen yet, but this winter has been 1000x’s better than the past few imby  :sun: