• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Syracuse looks to be left out of both synoptic and lake effect. I'm shocked....................

Well, I still think there’s at a 50% chance Roc gets skunked. So if misery wants company, I’ll probably be there for you. You should talk to Delta about how someone comes to like wind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Well, I still think there’s at a 50% chance Roc gets skunked. So if misery wants company, I’ll probably be there for you. You should talk to Delta about how someone comes to like wind. 

Eh, I think you guys will get a couple inches. The Cuse will probably get another wet dusting that melts within an hour. It really seems to be a climactic norm here . Especially these days.

6 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Syracuse looks to be left out of both synoptic and lake effect. I'm shocked....................

Well we're out of the game pretty much other than window dressing snow for Xmas but fear not there's at least one or two gully washers just around the corner on GooFuS for when you get back!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

It's acquired taste and what you end up with after living in WNY for 40 years and never once living in an actual snowbelt.  You learn to enjoy what you get.

• Like 3