• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Meso Models say go buy some white paint if you want a white Christmas in Rochester or anywhere East.  Not a god damn flake to be had.  I knew it would be bad, but I didn't think it would be this bad. 

The wife is trying to kibosh my Christmas day chase too!  Normally she would be into it, but she just wants to be lazy on Christmas and I really can't blame her.  arrgggggggg

Capture.JPG.261876e873d3ae69ddd346d2a467a340.JPG

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TugHillMatt said:

How much snow has survived back home in our community? Get any additional snow the past couple days?

P.S. This post put me ONE over you in post counts!!! Your response will make us even again. :P 

we still have about 2" on ground, not much has melted at this point.  In fact its flurrying now.  It won't survive the quick torch and downpours Thursday but what the heck, its 2020.  Expect the worst and you will still be disappointed! ;)

And...if you want to maintain holiday spirits...don't look at the 12Z GFS...lots of activity but...futility for the most part.  Fortunately its likely to change over time.

2 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

we still have about 2" on ground, not much has melted at this point.  In fact its flurrying now.  It won't survive the quick torch and downpours Thursday but what the heck, its 2020.  Expect the worst and you will still be disappointed! ;)

Thanks for the update! I was checking Syr 9's Bville cam and see there is still snow, as well as some big flakes coming down. Low dewpoints ftw?

13 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

K BUF jinxed the whole board with their stupid WSW 5 days before a LES event, absolutely horrible!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Lol..Well the LES still looks like a go but synoptic shit the bed..I don't think they were ever enamored with the synoptic system...(Although their first map showed several inches)