• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

4 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Ahhh man. I’m super bummed. Like almost depressed. It won’t last but damn I was looking forward to a white Christmas. It’s been a rough stretch and this one thing would’ve meant so much. 
oh well. 

With you man. It’s kinda the way this year has gone. Yesterday I drove to see my parents to exchange gifts but had to keep my distance and wear a mask. Driving home - rather down emotionally - I saw the models start the west trend and I’m like you have got to be kidding me!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, vortmax said:

GFS is a little E, but not enough to make a difference. No synoptic for anyone. 

Any thoughts on dynamic cooling with a 990 LP close by?

Nah. It’s all classic features. It’s either cold enough or not depending on the front. I don’t think this is a situation where dynamic cooling would be present. But who knows!

37 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

There might be more snow in Tennessee. How’s about that for flipping the script Matt! 

Ha! I've been watching from afar just shaking my head...Is there any way Upstate, especially Syracuse, can get any good snows these days?

So, I'm in Clarksville, TN, which is the VERY southern/western edge of possibly getting something. Any slight move east...and I'm out. lol

I guess I'll get to see some snowpack on the drive home the whole way along I-71.

41 minutes ago, SyracuseStorm said:

Agree.  Maybe we get some shifting back to the east a bit to get SYR and ROC in on some of the action.

How much snow has survived back home in our community? Get any additional snow the past couple days?

P.S. This post put me ONE over you in post counts!!! Your response will make us even again. :P 

• Haha 2