Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

13 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I'm close enough to the Worcester County screw zone to be worried and close enough to the goods to the east to be giddy.  Roll the dice...

Congrats western CT folks!

I think you'll do okay. I usually do better in Sherborn than Southborough in these events but not by much. Maybe I'll get a ruler today and actually measure.

4 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

If taken verbatim 10 to 12 is still a great event, but if it is a 3 to 6 boxing  day redux then forget it

Yup, up until yesterday I was still thinking 6-8" and am still doubtful of 10+ here. We have done so well the past few years in terms of snow and severe here we are due for a bust while other areas rake. If things are white and it results in a snowday for my wife I'm happy. The tracking of this event has been fun and quite the learning experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Yup, up until yesterday I was still thinking 6-8" and am still doubtful of 10+ here. We have done so well the past few years in terms of snow and severe here we are due for a bust while other areas rake. If things are white and it results in a snowday for my wife I'm happy. The tracking of this event has been fun and quite the learning experience.

Box going 12 to 18 with amounts up to 20.. guess we wait to see the models today and how things play out but they seem to be going big

1 minute ago, PowderBeard said:

I have to agree,we had a semi private valley monster last Dec which really was a big surprise