Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2020 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Make sure you hit up Lakeview restaurant and the Sporting Club at the end of Long Lake, Very good food.

Thanks, looking for some good recommendations.   Stopping in Portland Friday.  Was supposed to stay there until Sunday and then drive up to St. Agatha...but we may be hauling ass out of Portland Saturday

Just now, stormtracker said:

Nah, I got close in VT.   I'll still never forgive Zwyts....I implored him to chase Nemo....he didn't think it was gonna happen.  :weep:

Ugh....I wouldn't forgive him either for missing that storm. That was one of the all timers.  :axe:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Thanks, looking for some good recommendations.   Stopping in Portland Friday.  Was supposed to stay there until Sunday and then drive up to St. Agatha...but we may be hauling ass out of Portland Saturday

Still a good 4.5-5hr haul from PWM to St Agatha

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its borderline on the coastal plain for the 5-6th, Not impossible, But i would feel better for the next one as the pattern change should be well underway then.

It's too bad the southern stream is ejecting now rather than getting buried in the southwest.

That northern stream shortwave is diving like crazy on today's runs for Dec 7-8, but it can't produce with the wave interference from 12/5-6.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's too bad the southern stream is ejecting now rather than getting buried in the southwest.

That northern stream shortwave is diving like crazy on today';s for Dec 7-8, but it can't produce with the wave interference from 12/5-6.

Yeah, Just not enough space, Airmass is so borderline, Watch the Euro hold that S/w down south later and make this still a 7-8th system.