Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2020

George BM

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Home Depot parking lot is packed early this morning. So much for people holiday  shopping strictly online . I probably should have gotten my work supplies Wednesday lol. 

I made a very large order for Christmas outside decorations from them last week. They’ve been showing up every day dropping stuff off. Will def post a pic when all is up. Wouldn’t have outdoor decorations if it wasn’t for you and your electrical skills!

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, mappy said:

To be honest, I think the nfl needs to make them forfeit the game. It’s one thing if it’s just one cases that slips through, but to have a staff member disregard all protocols causing an outbreak within the team, needs more punishment beyond whatever the team has done. I totally get why the Steelers are mad.

I tend to agree. I’m not sure how much of the responsibility is the whole team or just this one coach, but either way they had the  biggest outbreak in the NFL so far. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mappy said:

To be honest, I think the nfl needs to make them forfeit the game. It’s one thing if it’s just one cases that slips through, but to have a staff member disregard all protocols causing an outbreak within the team, needs more punishment beyond whatever the team has done. I totally get why the Steelers are mad.

They won't do that because it gives the Steelers an automatic win, which impacts other teams, like KC, fighting for playoff seeding etc.

They will make them play the game even if it's with all backups, as long as they feel the risk of further spread has been mitigated.

Just now, CAPE said:

They won't do that because it gives the Steelers an automatic win, which impacts other teams, like KC, fighting for playoff seeding etc.

They will make them play the game even if it's with all backups, as long as they feel the risk of spread has been mitigated.

That’s fair. Ravens getting their butts kicked may be a more impactful punishment in the end. I know I’d be pissed AF at the staff member who was at the heart of this. What a dope.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

That’s fair. Ravens getting their butts kicked may be a more impactful punishment in the end. I know I’d be pissed AF at the staff member who was at the heart of this. What a dope.

He will be fired I am sure. Apparently he has symptoms, so let's hope he recovers. Than fire his ass lol.

26 minutes ago, mappy said:

I made a very large order for Christmas outside decorations from them last week. They’ve been showing up every day dropping stuff off. Will def post a pic when all is up. Wouldn’t have outdoor decorations if it wasn’t for you and your electrical skills!

We will be expecting to see something like this :D

Pin on Christmas Overdose

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, CAPE said:

He will be fired I am sure. Apparently he has symptoms, so let's hope he recovers. Than fire his ass lol.

Didn’t he have symptoms and not report them? On top of not wearing a mask, or the tracking device they require when on team property? Sounds like he was trying to hide it, which is even worse.

Just now, CAPE said:

We will be expecting to see something like this :D

Pin on Christmas Overdose

Hahahahaha no, not that bad. Mr map would never let me. All tastefully picked stuff, spotlights and stuff. We put up a new privacy fence around the pool area so I’ve got even more surface area to put up lights :lol:

Just now, mappy said:

Didn’t he have symptoms and not report them? On top of not wearing a mask, or the tracking device they require when on team property? Sounds like he was trying to hide it, which is even worse.

Yeah its pretty unfathomable if that's the case, and from the reports it sounds like it is.

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Everybody knows you need to turn your house into a beacon so the Miller A’s don’t miss. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525bd00f4c11b364e726

Is that the Holiday display for the Panic Room this year?  Looks cool!  It would be a nice welcome for all those cliff-jumping lost souls at Christmas.  Maybe some spiked eggnog at the door, too, when you go in!  And perhaps a skeletal Santa...:santa:

And folks...we have our 2nd Griswold finalist!!  The competition looks fierce!  Any other entries??

I think there is a pretty good chance the Ravens-Steelers game is postponed again . Just think if they had not postponed it yesterday- potentially 4 players that would have played in that game would have been confirmed positive after the game, and what a mess that would have been for the Steelers going forward.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CAPE said:

lol that seems like a wait and see move. 

If that stands then the Dallas game will have to be moved to next Sunday.

eta- Dallas game moved to Monday the 7th

It will most likely stand unless some more Ravens players test positive over the weekend. The only good news is now LJ won’t miss the Cowboys game. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic