Total Members
    Most Online
    TheNiño
    Newest Member
    TheNiño

Fall Banter and General Discussion

Just now, Lava Rock said:
22 minutes ago, dryslot said:
Happy Thanksgiving all, Keeping up with a tradition.
IMG_4995.jpg.876f9191ba8a540f8450669d9b55885b.jpg

Ha, Kelly just made a screwdriver. I told her it was too early

Its always 5 o clock somewhere.

• Like 1

Happy T day. Still waiting for my appetite to come back have lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks. Very low key today.  My wife went to my daughters and sister in laws for brunch and dinner. Bud Barry stayed here with me. We football  sucks game tonight got canceled 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2020 at 9:30 AM, mreaves said:

Have you been walkin’ the streets at night, just tryin to get it right?

I tried that since of I’ve been alone. The city instituted a one person curfew of 3pm on me. They refuse to take any chances. As always .....

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Happy T day. Still waiting for my appetite to come back have lost 25 lbs in 3 weeks. Very low key today.  My wife went to my daughters and sister in laws for brunch and dinner. Bud Barry stayed here with me. We football  sucks game tonight got canceled 

Hey Steve, hope you feel better. Not as bad as you, but it sucks feeling useless. Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Hey Steve, hope you feel better. Not as bad as you, but it sucks feeling useless. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks bud

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

What a torch. I think you and I have the same grill haha.

Its a great grill...I had the previous model for 11 years, 6 of those were spent in the salty air of Delaware which led to premature rusting. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Yeah kinda weird feel today for sure. Like the sky is sinking to cover the earth. LOL

As the Men in Blazers always put it, the sky is so much closer to the ground in the north (of England but the same applies). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Yeah kinda weird feel today for sure. Like the sky is sinking to cover the earth. LOL

I honestly start to feel claustrophobic after several days of low ceiling.  Like you know the mountains are there but you are boxed into only seeing this small slice of the world, lol.

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I honestly start to feel claustrophobic after several days of low ceiling.  Like you know the mountains are there but you are boxed into only seeing this small slice of the world, lol.

Time to climb above the clouds, right? Or is it still socked in up there too? LOL

• Like 1

63 and 1.2 of rain this morning here in Branford on the shoreline. Dandelions are popping up all over my lawn and stuff is coming back up in my flower beds. 

@Ginx snewx The wife and I just adopted this 6 month old guy and got him last night. He was loving the weather today. He was a rescue from Georgia.

Screenshot-20201126-172342-Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Time to climb above the clouds, right? Or is it still socked in up there too? LOL

Ha it actually looks close to sunshine aloft tomorrow I think it was.  I saw full dry air low RH from like 800-850mb on up but that won’t help Mansfield.  Maybe MWN.