Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You never hold onto winter like this.  March 1st you are Morch and snow is useless... but with heat and dews you try to ride it into the ground.

One look at any long range maps in the East tells you it’s not over. I don’t care what it does now. It’s September. Those maps are all out dew  athon next week . Straight out of the SW Atlantic right into E Canada. Not sure how that can seen with any other outcome? I’m not going to pretend like these guys are today that cool fall wx is here for good. I mean be realistic 

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

The next 10 days is meh heat, But i'm talking up here, High 60's mid 70's type stuff after tomorrow and Friday.

We'll do more 80s with torch spots near 90F a couple of days, but next week has been modeled fairly consistently. It's not like there were big changes last night.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We'll do more 80s with torch spots near 90F a couple of days, but next week has been modeled fairly consistently. It's not like there were big changes last night.

No doubt there will be some warmer days in there but the consistent torch of HHH for days and days is gone.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nah Will , Slot , Berg, Freak say it’s over. Dendy will prob jump in next 

Back broken dude....above average in September is pretty meh, esp after the first week of the month...you need a special pattern to really bring the bite of summer back.

I actually said I expect a lot of above average days in the first half of the month but sell the 90s except maybe for a brief day at the tarmacs.

But bring it on...I don't want cold in Sept/Oct except maybe one hard freeze in early Oct to kill the yellow jackets. Otherwise, give me the 70s/80s.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Same guys will be thinking good winter despite the hideous outcomes for weak ninas and analogs showing up. Magically when Aug ends its suddenly cool and summer warmth is supposed to vanish?

Looks like we have a few more summer days, even next week models have a couple of pretty warm days but lots of COC also mixed in.

3 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

Looks like we have a few more summer days, even next week models have a couple of pretty warm days but lots of COC also mixed in.

Absolutely some coc k. You can’t run HHH all September.But all AN days even when it’s coc k. The central US trough has been trending less amped on non US guidance and the WAR is being modeled farther west and stronger . It’s going to be an AN month and probably by a fair amount . 

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nah Will , Slot , Berg, Freak say it’s over. Dendy will prob jump in next 

I do think it’s over here, we’ll see about your place.  Maybe a couple 80s but more days like this.  It’s been below normal for two weeks in the means up here.  It’s largely over for me.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Absolutely some coc k. You can’t run HHH all September.But all AN days even when it’s coc k. The central US trough has been trending less amped on non US guidance and the WAR is being modeled farther west and stronger . It’s going to be an AN month and probably by a fair amount . 

The WAR is pesky...doesn’t go away easily...so AN month is certainly likely, agree. The pillow biting of HHH in Sept just isn’t as strong nor does it last as long though. It’s probably my favorite warm season month. 

16 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The WAR is pesky...doesn’t go away easily...so AN month is certainly likely, agree. The pillow biting of HHH in Sept just isn’t as strong nor does it last as long though. It’s probably my favorite warm season month. 

It’s going to really hurt us this winter I think. We’ll see modeled snow storms become a bunch of Apps runners as we get closer in. Believe me I’d like to see it go now if we can’t get a cane up here, but it is going to be a fairly permanent feature this winter. Ninas famous for it