Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Banter 2020

George BM

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

How’s distance teaching going?

Not bad, not as many kids login as I’d like.  DCPS changed the grading scale so there are no 0’s and half the work is extra credit, so the kids literally just have to do 1 assignment to get an A. Can’t really blame them for not doing more. 

Why in God’s name would you waste a Bundt cake pan on that? I mean, you did throw it away after you were done, right?

It wasn't my food.  Its a pic on the ol inter webs.  Never would i make such an abomination.  Now tomorrow morning i'll post a pic of scrambled eggs and ketchup

11 minutes ago, Ji said:

It this because mappy dosent want to moderate the covid thread? She dosent have too...its banter

No. It’s not that. No matter how much we try to NOT make or have political post there are political posts. 

the desire is to keep the wx side clean from that. That’s the focus of this board. If you don’t like it go to PR. 

I think it was a consensus decision with mods and Randy, but could be wrong. Though I don’t think it was based on any one person.

Randy has always told us that he doesn’t want ANY political discussion on the wx side. He let that thread exist against his better judgement. 

when it became apparent the politics just couldn’t be kept out then it got away from what the wx side is supposed to be about. The weather. 

we get that this pandemic is affecting EVERYONE and people want to vent. But it just keeps veering into politics because of how things are as a country these days. 

Rather try and bring levity to banter by posting shitty food pics and Mrs J can keep wowing us with her food

Ji and others can make due. Sorry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ET one and done with the Ravens? Maybe.

According to a report from the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens are now looking into whether Thomas violated the terms of his contract, voiding the veteran’s $10 million in guaranteed cash for next season.

As of right now, releasing Thomas outright would result in a $15 million dead-cap hit spread out over the next two seasons. If the Ravens deem that he broke the terms of said contract, they could get out from under the deal without a dead-cap hit.

Thomas, 31, recorded 49 tackles, four passes defended and two interceptions in his first season with the Ravens. It was a career-worst full-season performance from the seven-time Pro Bowler.

3 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

Just had some delicious pumpkin pie that i bought from the store earlier today.

19 Food Pictures That Will Make You Feel Really Fucking Uncomfortable

I am not much on crust, so thats how I would cut it lol.

My mom makes an awesome punkin' pie with rum and crushed pecans for a crust.

52 minutes ago, H2O said:

Randy has always told us that he doesn’t want ANY political discussion on the wx side. He let that thread exist against his better judgement. 

when it became apparent the politics just couldn’t be kept out then it got away from what the wx side is supposed to be about. The weather. 

we get that this pandemic is affecting EVERYONE and people want to vent. But it just keeps veering into politics because of how things are as a country these days. 

Rather try and bring levity to banter by posting shitty food pics and Mrs J can keep wowing us with her food

Ji and others can make due. Sorry

LOL

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Status update no one wanted - fi I ah rd the bottle on my own in under an hour and am hammered but also cooked the hell out of the fajitas so win. But as also the doom is spinning so pretty drunk probably so th  at happened -be good everyone even phineas 

This is much better than you whining about missing snow. Cheers! :)

• Haha 1

Not much of a whiskey/bourbon person, but this Jefferson's small batch is smooth and pleasantly sweet. Pretty good stuff. On par with Knob Creek and Woodford Reserve. All subjective ofc. Knob Creek small batch is normally my go to for bourbon.

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic