• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chicago12
    Newest Member
    Chicago12

Mid to Long Term Discussion 2020

11 minutes ago, Upstate Tiger said:

That's one crazy wind field.  If that happens, better get your generator ready.....

The way it has been lately. It will turn to rain,No need to worry...

• Haha 2

0z Canadian shows a light snow event for southern VA, northern NC. I85 north next Thursday. 

Canadian shows 3 waves for the mountain folks. Light snow events.

From what I can tell, it looks like the energy from our low mixed with the LP coming from the north, and as always, never results in anything good.

Well at least it looks interesting and maybe flooding. Today we are going over 2 inches easy looking at the radar which puts us over 10 for the month..

13 minutes ago, BornAgain13 said:

Euro was so close this run!

Not really,  moved in the wrong direction for now. Was not as good as the 0z

• Like 1

There is some potential showing. Euro/GFS/CMC Op runs all have some interesting storms depicted. Lets see if we can trend colder, shouldn't have much trouble with that!

EPS wasn't to bad. Saw around 9/50 members with a decent hit on next weekends systems for my area. With about 20 out of the 50 close calls. Just need a little more cold air to work with...

ecmwf-ensemble-K1A5-indiv_snow-9867200.thumb.png.f369ade976c5811419b13ba030bfcf61.png

I don't remember the EPS looking anything like this during our last period of long range "threats". GEFS yes, but the EPS was pretty much telling us no from the jump outside of an off run here or there. I'm cautiously interested going forward. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowDawg said:

ecmwf-ensemble-K1A5-indiv_snow-9867200.thumb.png.f369ade976c5811419b13ba030bfcf61.png

I don't remember the EPS looking anything like this during our last period of long range "threats". GEFS yes, but the EPS was pretty much telling us no from the jump outside of an off run here or there. I'm cautiously interested going forward. 

Can u show me a graph like that for my area? Dry Fork or Danville VA?