• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Everyone wants all of the snow for their yard. Guess what? Mother nature determines that. So all of the emotional snow posts are useless to read. We'd all love if we can all get 2ft, but it doesn't work that way. It's every man and woman for themselves and we all know that. So put on your big girl undies and let's let this play out and discuss it objectively and without weenie goggles.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 4

Just now, dendrite said:

Everyone wants all of the snow for their yard. Guess what? Mother nature determines that. So all of the emotional snow posts are useless to read. We'd all love if we can all get 2ft, but it doesn't work that way. It's every man and woman for themselves and we all know that. So put on your big girl undies and let's let this play out and discuss it objectively and without weenie goggles.

:weenie: :weenie::weenie:

• Weenie 1

Just now, dryslot said:

Different set up, Anything tracking outside the BM on a NE trajectory is no good, Ill take them all at 41/70 though.

Dryslot, I said a 947mb bomb on the benchmark, I will probably mix with rain at some point, while you are racking up the snow totals.  I will see 3 feet and you will see 5 feet.

• Weenie 1

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Dryslot, I said a 947mb bomb on the benchmark, I will probably mix with rain at some point, while you are racking up the snow totals.  I will see 3 feet and you will see 5 feet.

Well i'm messing with you James and hope you get snow soon, Been a crappy winter so far for most.

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol

16 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol...there's nothing worse than reading a page of butthurt posts because person A wants person B to rain so person A can get more snow. I'd rather read Kevin wishcasts. :axe:

Do I want it to fall in my backyard? Sure.

But I also just like to see big events happen in general, so I can do a little morphine drip of HRRR runs and satellite images if I miss out.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Do I want it to fall in my backyard? Sure.

But I also just like to see big events happen in general, so I can do a little morphine drip of HRRR runs and satellite images if I miss out.

If you enjoy morphine drips of HRRR and water vapor images of missed storms, Ginx is full blown motor boating 20 kilos of cocaine with GOES 16 looping on the Dell. I give the man props for disrobing to storms that have zero impact for him. 

• Haha 1