• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour

December Banter 2019

The beauty of weather- with all the intricacies and complexities - one can find support for his or her view anytime. So if you forecasted a cold month or winter you can find maps/indices/theories that back you up. Conversely if u went warm you could can post maps that back you up. Best to try to decipher things yourself. Because everyone (knowingly or not) has his/her bias. Majority of the time knowing who the person who posted or tweeted  you know what he or she is going to say 

3 hours ago, Snow88 said:

Check out the cmc

Most of us want snow but let’s not turn this sub thread into the same wishcast weenie fest the NYC forum was with the last storm. Please and thank you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

Most of us want snow but let’s not turn this sub thread until the same wishcast weenie fest the NYC forum was with the last storm. Please and thank you. 

He adds a big zero wherever he posts. Unfortunately he wont stay put and just crap in the NYC forum.

31 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

He adds a big zero wherever he posts. Unfortunately he wont stay put and just crap in the NYC forum.

I ventured into the nyc sub  before the last storm and it was a bunch of “hey look at this model that shows what I want and that’s what we should expect and ignore everything else” each run and he was leading the weenie charge. 

43 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

You need to stop by sometime.

I know, I need to come visit for a full day instead of just dinner. 

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Oh, my Maryland!

Hahaha we were watching the game on streaming and the service cut out before the second free throw at the end. Thought my mom was going to explode lol 

41 minutes ago, mappy said:

Hahaha we were watching the game on streaming and the service cut out before the second free throw at the end. Thought my mom was going to explode lol 

:lol:

I would have gone nuts too, but at least she saw the best part.

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Wow what a win.

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Wow. Cowan is just carrying the team. What a comeback.

41 minutes ago, mappy said:

Great ending!! 10-0  ....we roll on baby . 

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

:lol:

I would have gone nuts too, but at least she saw the best part.

The best part is I had just got done joking about how funny it would be to turn off the internet and cut the game cause she was so on edge, when it went out on it’s own. We had a good laugh, and they won so mom was happy. 

1 hour ago, losetoa6 said:

HH and 0z  has been kind ...

0z GFS for Wed..

PhotoPictureResizer_191207_230720615_crop_1378x1161.jpg

Yassssssss

In other weather news, the rainfall potential looks impressive for the early week period- maybe 2" in some spots. Also, Tuesday looks pretty toasty with temps perhaps well into the 60s. THEN comes our snow (fail) opportunity, where only a 30 degree drop in temps plus perfect timing with any impulses moving along the front is all that's required. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Where should the discussion about how snow can't accumulate at 34-35 degrees go? Ji wanted me to ask

You’re in it

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1