Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid October 2019 Bombogensis Coastal

Ginx snewx

5 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Gfs is by itself right now

I am not saying any solution is "correct", but these 970mb solutions ripping through CT and c/e MA just aren't going to happen. GFS will come back west some but probably meet in the middle with a 975-980mb low wrapping up east and NE of Boston, and the model consensus seems to be in that ballpark. Too little too late for anything big, another mediocre no'easter for most...but at least some much needed rain.

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Everyone getting excited over those weenie euro gust maps needs to print them out, bring them to the toilet, and wipe with them before flushing them down the drain. Just make sure you use septic safe paper.

How could this evolve to Bring a band of snow to 2.5- 3k in Catskills VT or NH Maine 

all I care about is snow and a road to lead me there 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Everyone getting excited over those weenie euro gust maps needs to print them out, bring them to the toilet, and wipe with them before flushing them down the drain. Just make sure you use septic safe paper.

We take 25% off. What makes me a little unsettled for gusts higher than 40 are how the mesolows fuji around each other on the Euro.  Those dry slot gravity waves took us out before too. Just checked with Fisher, baro low record in Oct in Boston is 982, good possibility this takes it down.  Dont think this has enough spatial time to ramp up huge areal area winds but if as modeled depict, some areas could be in for a good blow

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

We take 25% off. What makes me a little unsettled for gusts higher than 40 are how the mesolows fuji around each other on the Euro.  Those dry slot gravity waves took us out before too. Just checked with Fisher, baro low record in Oct in Boston is 982, good possibility this takes it down.  Dont think this has enough spatial time to ramp up huge areal area winds but if as modeled depict, some areas could be in for a good blow

I recall that one where you gusted to 69. This one legit . 2 legit