Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

On 5/25/2019 at 11:46 AM, WinterWolf said:

lol Home Depot...good one.  

It’s the height of that beast that puts it in a different class.  Almost 30 thousand feet is more than most folks(experienced or not) can handle. Only the most conditioned climbers/pros should be there.  And some of them are those types. But there are many who really shouldn’t be there I believe. And depend on the seasoned pros to get them to the summit.  Starting to seem like It’s a money making gimmick lately.

All of them are of this type.  The amount of work you have to put in just to make it onto the trail once you’re above 18,000 feet is enormous.   These people take a full year of their lives to try to make this happen.   The problem is there are too many!  People died due in large part to the coming and going traffic jam on the ascent to a mountain at jet stream level.  And the idea that some need seasoned pros and others don’t is hogwash.  All of them need seasoned professional guidance. This isn’t a trek up mount Washington

Cranky update today. We’ll see

0526-034.png 

I wrote a little about it in the May First Blog and have been talking about this potential summer pattern scenario since mid-winter. Until I see otherwise I think this is what we're going to watch as the high returns further east and then expands.

We've already been watching it in the Mid-Atlantic but the North East as expected has largely escaped any true warm weather yet as our northern disruptions held firm.

That will change. You'll start to see it over the second week of June and by later in the month the new regime will reveal.

Only question here is do we first see the initial zonal continue through the rest of the month or is that the transition and then the ridge expands more readily afterwards.

• Like 1

Has anyone encountered a run time error 384? I had to acquire a new laptop and I installed Bufkit 19 and when I go to maximize it i get the run time 384 error which says that states a form can't be moved or sized while minimized or maximized...wtf does that mean?? I tried to google but I'm not sure that is much of a help. 

I swear...everytime I install bufkit there is always some sort of issue. 

UGHHHH I even tried to uninstall and reinstall. I'm so sick and freaking tired of technology. It's nothing but crap and garbage. Every single freaking time you have to do something there is always a problem. I installed (well upgraded) Bufkit 19 at work and no problems...had bufkit 18 on my other laptop...no problems...SO WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING THESE STUPID PROBLEMS NOW????? 

3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

UGHHHH I even tried to uninstall and reinstall. I'm so sick and freaking tired of technology. It's nothing but crap and garbage. Every single freaking time you have to do something there is always a problem. I installed (well upgraded) Bufkit 19 at work and no problems...had bufkit 18 on my other laptop...no problems...SO WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING THESE STUPID PROBLEMS NOW????? 

Did you remove the remnants of the uninstall in your registry?

15 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Anyone that is unsullied and uninstalled is in a world of discomfort today. 

KYKWSNQ.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Anyone that is unsullied and uninstalled is in a world of discomfort today. 

KYKWSNQ.jpg

way too early for AC. I don't get why people have to run to an AC the first time it gets very warm out. This is why people have zero tolerance for heat. You know how bad it is for your body when you're sitting in front of a 60-70F AC and then go outside into 85 and humid? Take the heat