• Member Statistics

    15,694
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    snowmaker
    Newest Member
    snowmaker
    Joined
Sign in to follow this  
HoarfrostHubb

Spring 2019 New England Banter and Disco

Recommended Posts

Sky is fairly bright/mostly cloudy already with temp in mid 40’s. I think this turns out to be a really nice day here, by early spring “back-door” standards. SE wind with warm low levels and late March sun ftw.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Sky is fairly bright/mostly cloudy already with temp in mid 40’s. I think this turns out to be a really nice day here, by early spring “back-door” standards. SE wind with warm low levels and late March sun ftw.

yeheah... like, stealin' a nice day out of this mess - the atmospheric equivalency to 'chicken salad out outta chicken shit'

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, butterfish55 said:

Beautiful day for you to rake

****ing leaf blower ftmfl.  I’ve changed the carburetor and fuel lines as well as the spark plug.  Thing won’t start at all. Argh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sun beating my expectations out north of pike. Not bad, better than I thought yesterday for sure. We'll take it when it's 50F on 6/2 with rain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

OWD 68. That sliver I mentioned earlier should top at 70 or so give or take. 

Yeah we surged to 63 here up along the rt poopie ...  It was 44 1.5 hours ago -

That's the shallow bd air mass washing out for us there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cloudy and upper 30s here - good day to make some firewood.  Snow would support me 90% of the time, the other 10% letting me sink to mid-thigh.  One time my boot got stuck under the lowest crust, locked in very dense snow, and I spent 5 minutes or so digging down toward the toe before I could pull my foot out.  Nice pickup load of white ash, probably about 2 weeks worth with average April temps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39F cloudy, wood stove roaring away.  Down to the last 50 pieces of wood
Arh. I've got excess would in garage. Thought we would have burned through it. I'm not taking it back out, but worried about some mice making a nice home over the summer

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.