• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald

2019 Mid-Atlantic Severe Wx - General Discussion

Severe busts, I just shrug my shoulders. Snow busts, I'm ready to throw the computer off the deck.

• Like 2

Just now, osfan24 said:

Severe busts, I just shrug my shoulders. Snow busts, I'm ready to throw the computer off the deck.

Probably since its only a day or twos worth of blue balls instead of a 5 days of tracking to get blue-balled.

I never liked breezy conditions precluding storm chances and today has that, but we’ll see.

About 2:15 driving back from the gym in College Park, a huge ass raindrop hit the windshield. One......huge.....raindrop. IT spread 4 inches wide when it hit. 30 seconds later, another hit, sounded like someone throwing acorns.But alas, that was all. 

The split is starting to look real based on radar.... Not just DC but most of the area. Still soupy out but now overcast.

No severe to make up for PA rivers getting jacked for my fishing trip next weekend makes it tough. Juniata should look like a chocolate milkshake for the next week or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Trees down in the Gamber and Sykesville area per Carroll scanner.

Banter.... Twitter is horrible when severe is impacting NJ/NY. You would think a cat 5 is heading up the Delaware Bay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Nice quick thunderstorm moved through.  A few close strikes, pea to marble sized hail and a 37mph gust.  Over in the wink of an eye.  We're in the yellow box but no official severe which is typical.  TBH, I don't mind.  I'd rather spend my evening on the deck enjoying a beer rather than firing up the tractor and chain saws! :P

5 minutes ago, yoda said:

Laurel cell just got STW

Does everything get warned now? That looks like a heavy shower.