Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

3 hours ago, 78Blizzard said:

I've shoveled a lot of "potential" this winter thus far.

All Fv3 induced

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I like the arrows:

Especially the red ones.

39 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

lol. I’m gonna be on his ass measuring every event, even the 0.5” scrapers...I want them all accounted for. 

I'm not quite sure how that will work out, He is on a crown free diet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

CMC crush job

Lack of a PNA may cause it to round the base too early aka cut and give us a wind driven rain with arctic air/flash freezes behind it. That's what I think will happen at least.

I think it'll be the catalyst that'll drive the pattern forward but it won't be the big snowmaker we've been looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Lack of a PNA may cause it to round the base too early aka cut and give us a wind driven rain with arctic air/flash freezes behind it. That's what I think will happen at least.

I think it'll be the catalyst that'll drive the pattern forward but it won't be the big snowmaker we've been looking for. 

Too early to say . Over 200 hours out.

11 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Yea, my main concern is the PNA, too....as is right now, it would not work out....but we'll see.

Umm, I guess no one cares about the HIRES NAM this morning 6z run with a phase between the northern and southern streams, eastern MA just misses out on a full out snowstorm.  I think this is the first run in about 3-4 days showing a phase between the two streams.  Could the NAM be onto something?  We will find out at 12z today's runs.

• Haha 1

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic