• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

All I’m seeing is that the heights over the eastern CONUS continue to trend higher, as they have over the past several days. I also said several days back that this “blocky” look across guidance will fade over time and that is also trending favorably. I also think (with high confidence) that PV lobe will drop in, and is being telegraphed by a plunge in the AO. 

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Hah. No one said the CMC will hold that solution, or anything close to it...

Thats my forecast. Maybe I’m way off. That’s just what I’m seeing..

I kid wit ya. It does make sense guidance overdoing the low heights to our NE. This is why we think it comes north inside d5. I dont think it’s enough to take the low over the CT river though. 

13 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

All I’m seeing is that the heights over the eastern CONUS continue to trend higher, as they have over the past several days. I also said several days back that this “blocky” look across guidance will fade over time and that is also trending favorably. I also think (with high confidence) that PV lobe will drop in, and is being telegraphed by a plunge in the AO. 

JB do you think this is considered a triple phase jet storm with the PV lobe diving in?

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

All signs say it, what might be a long shot for us is the development close to the coast of a secondary from the upper energy left behind, other wise congrats NC Mountains 

Just gotta watch that northern stream energy.  Could be suppression depression for many in here jonesing for snow.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

All signs say it, what might be a long shot for us is the development close to the coast of a secondary from the upper energy left behind, other wise congrats NC Mountains 

It may come north, but I'm sort of 50/50 on it. We know how these go, and Chris gave some interesting thoughts about the sampling up there regarding satellite. Makes sense, to. So I'm open to the possibility of some sort of impact.